In a message dated 5/26/2005 1:04:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  VSMLIST macro does look promising, if I can figure out how best to
use the  info.  I guess I want to find the largest free block, add the
beginning address of it to its length and then use that as my guage for

There used to be a VSMREGN sample program in IPO1.SAMPLIB. After we popped
for OMEGAMON it's just a one button click under TOOLs.

Think both %TASID and Roland's stuff have similar  info.