In a recent note, Big Iron said:

> Date:         Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:02:37 -0500
>
> There are also some binder options: COMPAT, CASE=MIXED, LONGNAME or DLL
> which can force the use of "program objects".

Oh!  I remember when Binder was very new experimenting with CASE=MIXED.
I thought I was using DSNTYPE=PDS (by default).  The Binder cheerfully
created an object that was pretty inaccessible otherwise; particularly
by "EXEC PGM='TestCase'"; not even simple to delete.

I guess they made a rule against that.

-- gil
--
StorageTek