>BTW: Why don't the "schoolchildren equipped with the sophisticated
>technology" counterfeit US dollar notes ? It is much easier to
>reproduce, there is not central registry to confirm its authentity. [sic]
>OK, I know it happens, but not so common and easy.

Not to worry (yet). IMHO, it will become apparent sooner or later that a
National (perhaps International) Identity Card with retinal image, scanned
finger prints, voice print and bank balance on a chip (imbedded under, perhaps,
right hand or forehead) will be purposed to solve all the identity theft and
money laundering problems!

(For additional reading, see "Atlas Shrugged" and "Revelation 13:16-17")

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.