<quote>
The COND parameter on an EXEC statement that calls a cataloged or
in-stream procedure (a calling EXEC statement) either overrides or is
added to the called EXEC statements.
</quote>

The COND=(1,LT) on the third EXEC PROC= means that every step in that
proc has its COND __replaced__ with COND=(1,LT). I interpret "either
overrides or is added to" as meaning: "either overrides any existing
COND parameter on the EXEC or is added to the EXEC if it does not have a
COND parameter".

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.