Chris Craddock just wrote :

Doing a directed load could theoretically accomplish what it
appears you want (code in key 9) but contents supervision will
not build a CDE for a directed load and so subsequent LOAD requests will not find the copy you loaded. And once again,
you must be authorized to do a directed load. But if you are
authorized, the module MUST come from an APF authorized library
and to be rational about it, the module really ought to be reentrant. So... if you have the wherewithall to do any of that
you might as well go ahead and use an ordinary load of the same
(reentrant) module from an APF authorized library. That code will
then be loaded in key zero - but NOT fetch protected. Your key 9
unauthorized code will have no problem executing it (assuming it
really is reentrant as it ought to be)

Messing with the storage key or fetch protection attributes is
a bad idea in general. If you explained what you were trying to
accomplish (functionally) we could probably tell you how to do
it, but as it is you're off in the weeds with no hope of survival.

Like Chris, I am sure that we can help you to do what, functionally, you need to do if you are willing to take the time to post what that is.

A directed LOAD can, for example, be supplemented by a [degenerate] IDENTIFY to obtain the CDE that you may perhaps need and won't get from this LOAD alone; but I for one am not prepared to tell you how to do this until I know more about what you are trying to achieve and why you need to do it. Your post doesn't inspire great confidence that you belong where you are apparently hellbent to go.

John Gilmore
Ashland, MA 01721
USA