Anyone out there know this?

        I have a person that wants to use the LOOKAT exec in TSO. I use it
as a command but he wants to move the cursor to a message and press a pf
key and bring him to the book which contains the message. Does anyone know
what the PF key would look like? Thanks

Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.