<snip>

> I'm waiting for the first license agreement that simply
> demands a seat on
> the company's board of directors and stock options for the vendor.  We
> can't be all that far away from that, can we?
>
> --
> Tom Schmidt

Well, if they are on the board, won't they be SOX candidates? Not likely
that a vendor would want that. Stock options may not be all that
attractive, depending on the licensee's stock price and history.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.