On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:36:27 EDT, Ed Finnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I don't know. Whatever misconceptions I have sure won't be changed
>by your attitude. Period end.

OK, I guess I do have a bit of an attitude by now...

I started off trying to inform you how far from reality your conceptions
were - without being insulting.  I could have said something like" "you
don't have a clue what you're talking about", but I tried to be nice.  I
guess I failed to get my point across - not that you made it easy.

For everyone's sake, why don't you refrain from making authoritative
statements when you don't know the subject matter.  Also, if someone
suggests to you the possibility that things may not work the way you assume,
maybe you should have a more open mind and accept that you could be wrong.
Ignorance isn't a crime.</rant>

> What I was pointing out is my
>observation of the way things work best for us in our household.
>No stereotypes, just rudimentary tool usage. Hammers for nails,
>ratchets for screws.

That's fine, but you gave me no frame of reference, and it had absolutely
nothing to do with the subject being discussed, so it sounded like jibberish.