De: Peter Pfaffner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 25 de julio de 2005 0:20
Para: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Asunto: Re: Newbie doubt about Supervised State

>Roland wrote:
>Same apply to Cobol but also require an assembler prog to issue the
>MODESET.
>We have one to create system name token.

Hi Hacker ;-),
don't try to teach  newbies the wrong things !!!
It's really dangerous what you are doing, especially if they (the newbies)
don't know the things you know. No offense Peter

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html