On 8/9/2005 9:11 AM, Thomas Conley wrote:
I'm working on an ACF2 to RACF conversion. Getting SDSF to work under RACF is a royal PITA because all it gives you is an ISPF message NOT AUTHORIZED FOR xxx. The underlying ICH408I is suppressed, so I can't see the real failure. Is there any way to get SDSF to cough up the ICH408I so I can fix the problems?

One of the SDSF designers has suggested that perhaps you have not issued the TSO command PROFILE WTPMSG, which allows RACF's ICH408I messages (issued by WTO) to show up on your TSO session.

If that's not it, please tell us exactly what you were doing when you got that ISPF message.

        Walt Farrell, CISSP
        z/OS Security Design, IBM