----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: RE: Any way to get SDSF to cough up ICH408I?

Tom,

I imagine that the RACROUTE REQUEST=AUTH for the commands has got the
LOG=NONE option - I imagine the reason for this is that you would be
flooded with ICH408I's just during SDSF startup as SDSF determines which
commands you are authorized to see on the "SDSF Primary Option Menu".

Maybe there is an undocumented SDSF option that allows you to change the
LOG=NONE to LOG=ASIS,MSGSUPP=NO ? If not - RACTRACE may help.

Rob,

SAFTRACE came up empty. I would love to see an option in SDSF to display the ICH408I messages. I'm going to submit a requirement in Boston. See you there maybe?

Tom