From: Capomaestro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Cell pool traversal and IGVxxx macros

CPOOLing is great to get 'stuff' into fixed length buffers.

How about the retrieval operation? 'Data Areas' maps the PXT and PPD with
VSM (IGV-prefixed) macros. But even the cell pool callable services
(CSRxxxxx) do not have a mechanism AFAICS.

1. Where do the macros reside? Surely not SYS1.PVTMACS.
2. What traversal methods are used by RYOers and ISVs?

N.B. Intentionally cross-posted to comp.lang.asm370