The BLDL returns retcode=4,reason=0... If the libraries are in the steplib ...
it works ... It's when they are not in the steplib but pointed to another
ddname (pgmlist in my case) and the DCB parm is coded in the LOAD macro and
the BLDL points to the PGMLIST DCB it does not get the programs if they reside
in the 2nd, 3rd dsname .... Richard