Thanks Chris, your comments are always valuable.

We do not have JVM or DB2 V8.

What I am trying to test before having a crisis or outage is how TMON and
RMF can be used to easily identify 64-bit virtual users who are impacting
the system.  I have seen 64-bit virtual war stories posted here, and just
wanted to get a feel for what this would like like to our monitoring
products so that the 64-bit virtual users can be managed.  The monitors
have panels for diagnosing CSA, SQA, etc issues, I just wanted to get a
feel for the capability of the monitors to asssist in identifying large 64-
bit virtual users, other than just by the size of auxilary storage that
they are using.

We have a pretty robust and over sized local paging system.

Have a great holiday weekend.

Cheers,

Michael