We had a Power-On Reset a couple of weeks ago -- performed by our SE -- to
install some additional memory on our z890.  Said POR played hob with several
things (among them our ICC console definitions) and I now find that I am unable
to make any dynamic I/O configuration changes.  I get the following messages:
IOS500I  ACTIVATE RESULTS
         ACTIVATE FAILED - ERROR MESSAGE(S) ISSUED
         NOTE = 015E,DEVICE TYPE 2305     NOT RECOGNIZED (    1
         DEVICES)
          COMPID=SC1C3
         REASON=0167,CCM COULD NOT ENTER CONFIGURATION MODE
          DESCTEXT=DYNAMIC I/O CONFIGURATION CAPABILITY DISABLED,
          POR REQD
          COMPID=SC1C3

Now, there is a checkbox in the Reset profile on the HMC which controls Dynamic
I/O config capabilities; this checkbox was un-checked at POR time.  I have
since selected it and saved the profile.  (This checkbox must have been checked
before, since I have been doing dynamic I/O config changes for a long time
now.)  I could swear there used to be some place where you also needed to
specify how much memory to reserve for the HSA, but I can't find it.  I have
two questions:

1) Is it going to take another POR to get my dynamic configuration capability
back, as the message above says?  This would not be a good thing.
2) Where do I specify the HSA size?

Thanks,
Jon