My favorite is still ISPF. It's predecessor, SPF, expressly stood for
Structured Programming Facility. Not content merely to add Interactive, the
Hot Button Brigade (tech savvy cousins of the Political Correctness Police)
also re-engineered 'SP' to System Productivity.

This is not be confused with recent, wholly unauthorized revisions to
F.E.M.A.

.
.
.