Mary Anne

> very sorry now that she didn't just say vtam screen.

As I said before, no apology is needed. John Eells has assured us that IBM
development formally approves of the way you expressed yourself and Ed
Finnell has found the relevant document for us:

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/globalization/terminology/index.jsp

There is also some strong testimony in my post to Eric Bielefeld.

You caused an important point to be raised. The topic was also raised a
couple of years ago, June 2007, and some of the problem is that the lesson
from the misinterpretation of your perfectly correct post hasn't been picked up
by the "usual suspects". They are assuming the same issue as last time when
only ambiguity was highlighted as the problem. This time there is no ambiguity,
just what should be unnecessary misunderstanding. In time the lesson might
be learned. We live in hope.

Chris Mason