You are right. The 'XCF usage by member' report does not tell which Transport
Class
a given member uses. Going back to the numbers I gave yesterday, SYSGRS alone
sent
1,825,205 messages. Being the messages in the Big Class only 4,539, I assume all
messages belonging to SYSGRS fit in the Default Class.

> The only way you could tell is if you set up a transport class(s) just for
> GRS,
> which hasn't been recommended in a long time.

I haven't seen a recommendation for a 'GRS-only' Transport Class either.

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
Munich - Germany