Ted,

I like to see the documentation. The Channel measurement block records
connect time and SRM in turn converts that to IO service units. Are you
saying that 8.3ms was equivalent to 1 IO service Unit?

If that's the case it still seems strange as I thought they would at least
use something that divides exactly by 128 microseconds.

Ron

Behalf Of