From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Scott Rowe
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IDC3009I RC=110

Funny, I don't read the message that way.  Nothing in the explanation
indicates to me that the target name is the one with the problem.  Also,
I had no trouble with the last ServerPac I installed and the target was
the same, though the source prefix had changed, so I assumed that that
was the issue.

There was a profile for 'PAGE.*', but not 'PAGE.**', so once I created
that, it worked.  I am certainly no RACF expert, I can barely spell it,
but this still doesn't make much sense to me.  Why did it work last
time?

>>> "Pommier, Rex R." <rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com> 8/18/2009 12:32 PM >>>
Is there a RACF profile covering the "PAGE.CPAC.COMMON" name?  From
looking at the error description, it appears as though the
"SRVPAC.PAGE.CPAC.COMMON" dataset is RACF indicated, but the new name
doesn't have a profile to cover it.

HTH

Rex