Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: LPAR strictly for CICS Onlines

No knowing any better is probably me best anwer.  I thought we would be
able to control resources better. However, using the CPU Critical may be an option also. However, I think that we created a service class recently for our
HOTBATCH service class.  I don't think we would want to many service
classes running as CPU critical.