I'm using the Binder API to read ESD records for a Program Object.  The
sequence of the records returned are not in the order the csects are in, in the
object.

What I'm seeing is this:

Class Offset for csect AA 1CCA4A   Element Offset 52
Class Offset for csect BB 1CF6BC   Element Offset 2CC4
Class Offset for csect CC 1CCAA0   Element Offset A8

I would have expected csect BB to be in the ESD buffer at it's relative
position as far as Class and Element Offset.  I did not expect these entries to
be in the buffer in non ascending order.  I'll change my code to check and
place them in the internal map in correct order, but this sure seems broke to
me.

    --Dave Day