In <eae0feabe1864f828fc8d065d9134...@pinnacledesk1>, on 08/24/2009
   at 10:50 AM, Pinnacle <pinnc...@rochester.rr.com> said:

>Unfortunately, too many people on IBM-Main expect IBM to respond here,
>instead of either opening a PMR or a requirement.

Or sending a Reader Comment Form. And, yes, some of the latter do get
acted on appropriately. Sometimes the authors even send me advance co[pies
of the new text.

As for requirements, I know of one case where a Share requirement was
rejected asn subsequently implemented, so I agree, let IBM know through
channels what your issues are.