I don't think he is referring to load modules.

>>> Mary Anne Matyaz <maryanne4...@gmail.com> 09/01/09 7:44 AM >>>
I don't think you should be editing load modules. :)
Mary Anne

|----------------------------------------------------------------------
> |For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access
> |instructions, send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the
> |message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
> |http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
> |

> <HTML><font face="Tahoma" size="1"><HR>AVISO LEGAL <br>Esta mensagem é
> destinada exclusivamente para a(s) pessoa(s) a quem é dirigida,
podendo
> conter informação confidencial e/ou legalmente privilegiada. Se você
não for
> destinatário desta mensagem, desde já fica notificado de abster-se a
> divulgar, copiar, distribuir, examinar ou, de qualquer forma, utilizar
> informação contida nesta mensagem, por ser ilegal. Caso você tenha
recebido
> esta mensagem por engano, pedimos que nos retorne este E-Mail,
promovendo,
> desde logo, a eliminação do seu conteúdo em sua base de dados,
registros ou
> sistema de controle. Fica desprovida de eficácia e validade a mensagem
que
> contiver vínculos obrigacionais, expedida por quem não detenha poderes
de
> representação.
>
> <HTML><font face="Tahoma" size="1"><HR>LEGAL ADVICE <br>This message
is
> exclusively destined for the people to whom it is directed, and it can
bear
> private and/or legally exceptional information. If you are not
addressee of
> this message, since now you are advised to not release, copy,
distribute,
> check or, otherwise, use the information contained in this message,
because
> it is illegal. If you received this message by mistake, we ask you to
return
> this email, making possible, as soon as possible, the elimination of
its
> contents of your database, registrations or controls system. The
message
> that bears any mandatory links, issued by someone who has no
representation
> powers, shall be null or void.

>  For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.
 If you are not the intended rreceived this material in error and that any
forwarding, copying,
printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this material in error, please (i) do
not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in
error, and (iii) erase or destroy the material. Emails are not secure
and can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.
You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us
by email. Thank you.