Hi,

 The way I read the EZASMI Select Service macro description in the
communication server guide and reference

if the return code is > 0 then there are active connections

If I receive a connection post a subtask issue GIVESOCKET and have been
notified by the Subtask that it has has done a Takesocket

I can now close this new socket (returned to me by the accept macro) and
when I issue my select again the return code should be 0

Even though the socket is active for the subtask

I seem to be always getting a return of 1

After the first connection...

                                      Thankx