From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Rob Scott
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Return Code from EZASMI macro Select Service

If SELECT is giving you a positive return code then there is some sort of
pending action required on the socket.

Have you determined what sort of action it is ? (READ, WRITE or EXCEPTION) ?

Rob Scott
Developer
Rocket Software
275 Grove Street * Newton, MA 02466-2272 * USA
Tel: +1.617.614.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com