From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Rob Scott
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Return Code from EZASMI macro Select Service

Is it possible that another task/ASID is attempting to connect on the same
port?

What happens when your listener task performs the second givesocket?

I have always found it useful when debugging EZASMI applications to have a
debug option in the program so that the service name, rc and errno can be
WTO'ed out for all callers (even when completely successful).

Rob Scott
Developer
Rocket Software
275 Grove Street * Newton, MA 02466-2272 * USA
Tel: +1.617.614.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com