John,

In my shop I'm responsible for making sure that the SCRT reports are
sent to IBM every month and analyzing/verifying the sub-capacity
invoices each month.  I can verify that the invoice is based on the MSU
highest 4 hour rolling average (highest 4HRA) for the month.  For the
purposes of sub-capacity pricing the month starts on midnight on the
first and runs to midnight on the first of the next month.  So for
November's usage the invoice will be base on the highest 4HRA occuring
between November 1, 2009 at 2400 hours and December 1, 2009 at 2400
hours.

Tom Kelman
Enterprise Capacity Planner
Commerce Bank of Kansas City
(816) 760-7632

Company.SM

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.