I'd go to the root of the problem and fix the bug in the zLinux software.

Unless, of course, you are a competitor :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Donald Russell
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: FTP PUT RECFM=FBM files

A batch process creates a sequential dataset with RECFM=FBM.... I transfer
that to a zLinux system using FTPS in ASCII mode

Is there an FTP option to specify that says "don't send the carriage
control" character?
Either in the PARM= or through the SYSFTPD DD statement?

I haven't seen such a thing mentioned in any of the manuals but thought I'd
check here before deciding what my work-around solution will be. :-)

Thanks for any suggestion, or confirming there is no such option.

Cheers

intended
information.
distribution