What?!?   Not sure how'd you define "decent" but I don't see the point of
this statement at all.   ServerPac and SMP/E (not to mention HCD) are
excellent products.  If you're trying to compare installing and maintaining
IBM mainframe software to say, Windows, please don't make me laugh - wait
until Friday to make nonsense statements like this.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Roy Hewitt
<ibm-m...@frozen.eclipse.co.uk>wrote:

...snip
IBM come up with a decent design on how to install and maintain z/OS
...snip

> Cheers
>
> Roy

Guy Gardoit