Mark Yuhas said:
>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Accenture was Arthur Anderson
>Consulting.  My company contracted with them to assess the status of our
>technology and its direction.  While it was a foregone conclusion they would
>recommend a shift to UNIX, I was totally underwhelmed by the 'mainframe
>acumen' of their staff.  Arthur Anderson used this venture as an OJT exercise
>for their staff.  Their staff probably just finished their BA and or
>equivalent
>thereof which included a working knowledge of
>Windows and the Internet.   Further, the vast majority of their survey
>and results came from cutting and pasting from articles on the Internet.

Wow. I don't recognize your name, but I went through exactly the same
experience with the woefully inexperienced staff from AA. They burned $35M
of the company's money before being booted out the door. Yet, they were
such good salesmen, that management refused to listen to us techies when
we complained about AA's incompetence.