OK, cool. I'll try it.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 12:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IDCAMS Delete via DD

Using DISP=(MOD,DELETE) will work if the dataset exists or not. It it
exists, the existing copy is deleted. If it does not exist, then it is
created at step start and then deleted at step end.

The IKJEFT01 or IKJEFT1B will work regardless. And, as a plus, will not
do an HSM recall if it is migrated.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM