Please correct me if I am wrong
PSAAOLD is the home address space for that CPU
Control register 4 points to the primary
I'll get the code in a little bit
Thankx

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2009, at 8:42 AM, Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:34:10 -0500 Joe Reichman <joereich...@optonline.net >
wrote:

:>For some reason When XMEM Post Fails the Dump says HOME != PRIMAMRY

Perhaps they are different.

:>I wrote 2 test program('S) to test out this code

:>1) with the WAIT

:>2) Post ASID=

:>It worked

:>So I have the parms right

For that environment.

:>It must be the Space Switching PC rtn that executes

:>Right before which is not leaving PASN=SASN=HASN

Impossible. The hardware restores the PASN & SASN.

Show the code.

http://www.dissensoftware.com