Hi,

I have been spending days try to resolve this message originally I thought
it was something I had done in a PC rtn following this message

As the message in the DUMP following is

PRIMARY NOT EQUAL TO HOME

But now I am convinced that its IEAVPST that is going cross memory that
causing this message the  ECB looks okay so does the ASCB

Below is the code that I use to post the Address Space the address for the
ASCB and ECB seem to be valid

I wrote a 2 small programs to test this out and it worked

If anybody has any hints I would be very grateful

    L     R6,MYASCB

    LA    R7,MYECB

POST  (R7),               ECB

      ASCB=(R6),              ASCB