Thankx for the reply as a side note I appreciate all of your help re: TCP/IP

1) I have verified PASN = HASN
By looking at PSAAOLD and control register 4 for that CPU

2) I save the traget ASCB in CSA
using PSAAOLD my control block is
chained off my SSCB (SSCTUSE)
I just look for my 4 character SSID
Identfier

3) the ECB is from my control block
in CSA didn't think that would a problem (ECB in CSA). SP 241
I know I shouldn't be setting KEY=8
for CSA (Edward Jaffe screamed at me
for that but don't think that's the problem I have a good reason for doing that which I am willing to share)

4) The reason code 00C is documented in 1.8 (though we are running 1.9
Thankx again
Sent from my iPhone