Hello All,
We have started experimenting with MOD-27 disks on a USP600 box.
We have found that with DB2, response times have deteriorated significantly.
We are seeing response times of more than 10ms on a fairly active disk.
Disconnect time accounts for about 90% of the time. Cache disk ratio has
gone down for these disks to less than 10%.
HYPERPAV is active - IOSQ time is zero. zHPF is not enabled.

z/OS 1.9. DB2 V8.

We have opened an issue with Hitachi.
Has anyone else experienced this in a similar configuration?

Thanks

Mike