Thanks for your responses.
Ed/Adolph - the disks are net new - we have not started consolidating yet.

Ron - Cache disk ratio was my error - I meant cache hit ratio.

The DB2 disks used until we started this experiment are all MOD-3 with
hyperpav.

I am not aware of cache partitioning - I will look into it.

We currently have 3 MOD-27s and approx 190 MOD-3s with DB2.

I am going to look into the Array Group activity monitor

Another factor - DB@ I/O is low compared with our total IO profile

Mike

Mike Shorkend
m...@shorkend.com