David Logan wrote:
HAHA yes, getting a backup strategy in place is a key deliverable Q1 of next year :)

Since it is a development box, there hasn't been a lot of time given to it.

Re another question, it's not running. I'm using another partition to get at the z/OS 1.4 volumes, and yes, I know it may be out of sync, but I'd rather it running and out of sync than not running.
<snip>

It might not run if out of sync. Or worse, it might *appear* to run but cause problems you don't see until they are widespread. You really need the library you lost _at the level you lost it_ to be certain all will be well.

Mismatched levels of code are a support nightmare, too.

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing