From: "Johnston, Robert E"

> Maybe I'll mess around and try to get internet delivery working - piece
> of cake from what I have read here, right? :)

Easy.
I use Shopz when I can, but in the PacBasin, we can't order new products
that way; they come on cart.
And in our case that means 3490 (STK remember, so no magstar).
When pulling individual PTFs I use INET delivery - although as per the other
thread I also got a 2400' tape once by mis-clicking the dropdown list ;-)
Couldn't work out what happened to my order, so I ordered it again
(correctly), then the tape arrived about a week later.

I find the online site for ordering TMON (Allen Systems) to be gawd-awful.
Mind-numbingly stupid - and the audacity of the name of the PoS   !!!.

Then there is StorageTeks support site - no, you don't want to hear about
that.

CA don't (or didn't) have a means of pulling pre-req's with a fix you
wanted. And sometimes it was a text file, so you needed to "Save as ...",
and sometimes it downloaded o.k., and other times ....
I got so pissed off I gave up, and insist on a service pack tape for
anything now.
Like most things CA do with regard to service, it's "half baked".
There is a new (newish, been around for a while) CA support regime. I have
so little hope it's any better, I don't even have a sign-on.

Make you feel better     ???.

Shane ...