shai hess wrote:

>Some people ask me if I will support the emulation of EAV disks. I looked at
the Erep 3.5 book and find out the the sense byte 28-31 are encrypted for
EAV devices. If that is true, then EAV will never be implemented in my code.

Sounds reasonable. It is like this 'if you can't use or read it, just drop
support.'

>10000000  003C2000  00000000  00000000  00000000  00000000  04810010
00101A0E   - Decrypted data.

It seemed it is Decrypted at all. Why are you NOT supporting this if you can
decrypt this?

It is just a curiousity question from my side, it is not to shoot down your
projects or ideas. Ok? ;-D

Please continue your valuable postings on IBM-MAIN.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht