On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:34:01 -0800 shai hess <shai.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Decryption is hard to solved.

:>Even if I do it, it can make me problems. In other words I can try to do it,
:>but it will not make good to me.

:>I can use only my idea and not other companies idea.

As an emulation, would you not be able to see the encrypted values for the
minor subset of values that you will produce? In other words, you do not need
all possible values - just those that your emulation will produce.

:>Thanks god I still have many idea which will kept me busy for long time
:>depend on god will.

:>Shai

:>On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht <