Thanks, John.  I wasn't sure of the circumstances; just a somewhat clear
memory of DCK's on 3480's.  Everyone else was so clear to the contrary that
I just had to do a sanity check.  It's good to know that I'm still somewhat
sane.

My best to you, John.  Good to hear from you

;-)

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.
Naples, FL