From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: SQL Server replacement

I am way out of my element on this topic, so I thought I'd post this query:

If we were looking to replace Microsoft's SQL Server with something on System
z, what would my options be and how much effort would be required to move it
there?

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)
US Office of Personnel Management