From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Ron Wells
Sent: 29 March 2010 14:01
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: The hardest JCL ERROR I have met

(2) HASPLIST ??
STEPLIB s/b after EXEC

From:
Hu Lei <helite...@gmail.com>
To:
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:
03/29/2010 07:45 AM
Subject:
The hardest JCL ERROR I have met
Sent by:
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Hello world!

I am trying to setup a mini system, and during IPL, I have met JES2 start
error. I am suffer from this error for days, I have do all I can image to
correct the error, but still no result.

It would be great appreciated if any comments!! Thanks in advance.

The joblog during IPL looks:

IEF403I IEESYSAS - STARTED - TIME=03.47.40

IEF677I WARNING MESSAGE(S) FOR JOB JES2     ISSUED

IEF452I JES2     - JOB NOT RUN - JCL ERROR

And the JES2 proc:

//JES2    PROC M=JES2PARM

//IEFPROC EXEC PGM=HASJES20,TIME=1440,DPRTY=(15,15)

//HASPLIST  DD DDNAME=IEFRDER

//HASPPARM  DD DSN=SYS1.CPAC.PARMLIB(&M),DISP=SHR

//PROC00    DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.CPAC.PROCLIB

//          DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.PROCLIB

//HASPLIST  DD DDNAME=IEFRDER

//STEPLIB   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.SHASLNKE

IEFSSNxx

    SUBSYS SUBNAME(JES2)

    PRIMARY(YES)  START(NO)

COMMDxx:

COM='S JES2,PARM='COLD,NOREQ''

Here is what I have checked:

All the datasets referred in Jes2 proc are cataloged in Master catalog by using
IDCAMS listcat.

SYS1.SHASLNKE has listed in PROGxx, and APFed.

Storage volume has been specified in VATLSTxx.

Both null SMS configuration and none SMS environment have tried.

Both VLF, LLA, DLF, RACF has started.

>From IEF677I, it seems system found some error and used a system default.
But where is it? Can we got some additional message from other ways?

Thanks for your time.

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Email Disclaimer
This  E-mail  contains  confidential  information  belonging to the sender,
which  may be legally privileged information.  This information is intended
only  for  the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not
 the  intended  recipient, or  an  employee  or  agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure,  copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of the E-mail or attached files is strictly prohibited.