Hu Lei wrote:
>The joblog during IPL looks:
>IEF403I IEESYSAS - STARTED - TIME=03.47.40
>IEF677I WARNING MESSAGE(S) FOR JOB JES2     ISSUED
>IEF452I JES2     - JOB NOT RUN - JCL ERROR

There should be more errors shown on SYSLOG.

>And the JES2 proc:

>//JES2    PROC M=JES2PARM
>//IEFPROC EXEC PGM=HASJES20,TIME=1440,DPRTY=(15,15)
>//HASPLIST  DD DDNAME=IEFRDER
>//HASPPARM  DD DSN=SYS1.CPAC.PARMLIB(&M),DISP=SHR
>//PROC00    DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.CPAC.PROCLIB
>//          DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.PROCLIB
>//HASPLIST  DD DDNAME=IEFRDER
>//STEPLIB   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.SHASLNKE

Presence of Steplib and lack of IEFRDER DD statement could be problematic.

>IEFSSNxx
>    SUBSYS SUBNAME(JES2)
>    PRIMARY(YES)  START(NO)

Why START NO? Why not YES?

>COMMDxx:

>COM='S JES2,PARM='COLD,NOREQ''

Use brackets to simplify your COMMDxx statement. See others replies about
this.

>Here is what I have checked:

>All the datasets referred in Jes2 proc are cataloged in Master catalog by
using IDCAMS listcat.

>SYS1.SHASLNKE has listed in PROGxx, and APFed.

Why is it not in Linklist, but in STEPLIB?

>From IEF677I, it seems system found some error and used a system default.

What is RACF saying about the Started Task profile for JES2?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht