Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback.

In my case, we are already running FICON with the Shark, so we shouldn't see a
change in performance there.

Is the in-rack laptop a feature be ordered with the DS6800, or is it a matter
of buying any compatible laptop and rack mounting it? Can you clarify?

I will check on Flashcopy 2 availability, although we only use flashcopy at the
volume level.

Sincerely,

Nigel Salway