Alan - Thanks for the link. I'd like to get out more - go to Share, the IBM z/conference, but my employer won't pay for any of that. I certainly can't afford it any more on my own dime.

I've come to a point in my career where I don't really want to learn something totally new. If I would have learned DB2 or CICS 10 years ago, when my long term employer got off of the z/OS mainframe, I suspect I would have been unemployed a lot less. I did learn VM back in the 80's but the last last release I worked on was 5.1 so that didn't help much, and there didn't seem to be much need for VM people during the times that I was unemployed.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
IBM Global Services Division
Dubuque, Iowa