On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:54:23 -0400, Tony Harminc <t...@harminc.net>
wrote:

>And get used to learning a whole new green-screen way of doing things!
>It *looks* like a 3270 until you actually try to do anything. :-(

It is different, sure, but I am rather :-) with that. All you really need to
remember is PF4 and PF1. PF4 for getting a formatted prompt and PF1 for
getting decent help. Way better than what TSO or ISPF ever has offered,
IMHO.

And once you get just a tiny bit acquainted with how these triplets work in
buiding command names, you can guess almost any command you need.

Cheers,

Jantje.