I hope those of your who have experience with linux on the mainframe would be
wiling to share your expertise.

My boss has asked me to find out anything I can about running linux on the
mainframe.

Is anyone running linux on their mainframe?

If so, how are you running it? standalone? under zos? etc?

How is installation and maintenance of linux and system while running linux on
mainframe?

Are there any good redbooks or other documentation on installing and running
linux on the mainframe?

Are there any training course on doing this?

Any gotchas running linux on the mainframe?

Any good/great experiences or bad experiences running linux on the mainframe?

Anything anyone would like to contribute would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kurt