<quote>

>All the other steps worked ... The rerun of the job from the failing step

worked successfully ....

Lets see. Rerun works. Without ANY changes at all?

>Anyone got any ideas ?

After reviewing all replies up to now, I'm thinking something changed the
APF
list just before step 8. Check your SMF and/or RACF records for evidence.

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht
</quote>

Yep ... We had another one today ... The rerun works with the only change
being that we rerun it from the failing step (we don't want to rerun the
steps that worked)

I don't believe I have access to the SMF records :-( ... Which is a pity
... It is with our Sysprog team at the moment, and I have chased them
today ... Will post when/if we find the culprit.

Cheers,
Peter

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and delete it from your system. Please visit our website to read
the full disclaimer: http://www.euroclear.com/site/public/disclaimer